Our unique “One-Stop” approach provides both buyers and sellers with support from our finance and consultancy services to achieve optimum results.
The Horking Business Broking model has been designed to provide a closer link between the buyer and seller of a business than might normally happen.
Ethics is at the heart of the Horking ethos and we aim to ensure that we can achieve the best result for both parties through a negotiated process that is not just about price, but also to add value to both sides through our ability to prove the business as a solid asset that will continue to succeed going forward.
We are committed to building strong, and long, partnerships.
And, furthermore, we have built (and sold) very successful businesses ourselves: we are proven!
Financial services, including:
- Personal and commercial mortgages
- Vehicle and business asset finance
- Personal loans
- Business trade and cash flow finance
- Foreign exchange and currency hedging
- Interest rate products
- Financial advice
- Accommodation industry: hotels, motels, B&B
- Restaurant and food manufacture
- Bakery operations
- Free-from sector (manufacture and sales)
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Asset Reliability
- Life Cycle Management
- IT services and consultancy
- Software development
Import and Export:
- Alcohol and other products
- Services and consultancy
Business Sales Brochure
Please click the link below to download our Business Sales Brochure.